maandag 10 september 2007

grafitti walls

the rain drops like happy little death on my warm white skin.
overtaken i come one with the grafitti walls behind me. the time leaves me alone, leaves me hurrying to the place i don't have to be. my legs are breathing every step, allmost forbidden to stop
 walking. carefully, afraid to stop, my blood rushes trough my vains. i can hear the heartbeat of fainted people trough the walls in
the houses. trough the grafitti walls i'm only a part of. am i a sacrifice if i stop walking now? or wouldn't anyone care if i'd just stopped here and left myself to the wolves. the wolves aren't
really wolves out here. they're grimm reaper, death itself, maybe just in the body
of a 10-year old boy. would anyone cared for one minute, just one minute if i'd just dissapeared
 in the purple sky above my 
head? and so my legs were bringing me to a place i don't have to be, locked up by myself in my taughts.  just because i couldn't stay on the place i once belonged. and so i dropped myself in my field of paper flowers, in my imaginary world, in my own created home over the rainbow. so i tricked myself by telling that this bittersweet haven is paradise. only forgotten to mention it was allready fallen.
...

Geen opmerkingen: