dinsdag 25 september 2007

wake me up if you're gone

once upon a time, i discoverd what hate is. this story looks like a fairytale if you just read this first sentence. maybe this was a bad, scary fairytale, just without a happy ever after. just about a girl that discoverd hate and a man that i won't call man but monster that discoverd the hate of that same girl. locked up in eachothers lives, but both impossible to escape. yes, i hate you. i hate you to the bone. i can't stand the taught you live. i can't stand you looking alive and well, if my only wish is that you die. if my only great hope is that once you'll escape from the inside 
of my life. i caught myself in these 
taughts allmost every day. only spoken to the walls, not even out loud, feared by the damage they will do. i amn't even alowed to hate you. my own mother blames me for it. she knows the horrible reasen, that is afraid of the daylight, but i can't hate. she won't let me. so i lock it up. and deep inside, where no-one notices it, it grows. bigger and bigger. maybe i'll explode someday. maybe the walls can't stand my inner 
scream anmore someday. and
whgo knows what is going to come out than...

Geen opmerkingen: